One Month Difference

One Month Difference


Well, that's an embarrassing before picture, but...I'm human too. I like being lazy and binge watching Netflix. I LOVE FOOD. I don't always eat the best. I don't always want to workout. Life happens.

But then, my clothes started to get tight and my pants wouldn't go over my thighs. I had to buy new and bigger clothes last summer. I gained weight in places I've never gained before and I kind felt defeated. I quit posting as many outfit pictures, mainly because I couldn't wear much. I was kind of depressed about it, not only for me but for Jaime. I wanted to look my best for him and in my mind I let him down.
(He still told me he loved me and thought I was beautiful. He has love goggles on for me, thankfully.)

So finally, sometime in January, I had had enough. I contacted my good friend and personal trainer. I told her I needed help getting back on track. I was the heaviest I've ever weighed. I was tired of hating my body and I wanted the healthy Faith back. I just need someone to tell me what to eat, how much of it, and when. I only wanted to pay for her guidence, a gym membership, and healthy food. She made me a meal plan and a work out plan. I started February 1st!

After ONE month, I'm so happy with my decision. These inches fell off mainly because of what I decided to eat and not eat. Because I only worked out at least twice a week, maybe 3 times (weather permitting-so much snow!). I cheated more than I should have on the weekends. I made healthy dinners at night and stuck to my customized meal plan (breakfast, snack, lunch, and snack.)

Tomorrow, I start Month 2. I plan on sticking to my meal plan and just having one cheat meal a week. I plan on running more because I miss it and it always kept me slim. I plan on really going after my workouts so I see better results. I'm going to make a fun playlist to make me look forward to running.

If you're feeling like I was, take before pictures. Meal Prep on Sundays. Make little changes that will help motivate you to stick with it! Summer is coming and I desperately want to wear my old clothes.
Hold me accountable guys!

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand where you are coming from. I was the same way before and then once we got engaged I was determined to lose all the weight I had gained to look my best on our wedding day. I lost around 25 pounds and about 3 inches. I was THRILLED and loved being able to fit back into clothes I couldn't even get buttoned before I had lost the weight. After we got married I maintained my weight for the most past but once the holidays hit and the winter months I've notice that I've gained a few pounds. What meal plan are you going by? I would love to see what you're doing food wise and what kind of snacks you are eating.

    You aren't the only one. girl! Keep up the good work! You are looking great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those dang winter month and holidays are the worst. Haha! My meal plan is made by a friend that's personal trainer and nutritionist. She customized my breakfast, snack, lunch, and snack. I decide what to eat for dinner-eating pretty clean still, usually chicken or ground turkey with vegetables and brown rice.
      Thanks for the encouragement! You can do it too! Thank you!☺️

      Delete

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!