Love More, Hate Less





How many times a day or week do you comment and tell people why they're wrong or why you don't agree with something? It's been awhile since I've been negative and had to give my two cents in a debate but I've done it before. I love the quote I always see on Pinterest floating around. "Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate." I try to do that with my blog and my life. There's lots of things I love and want to share with you. You probably would quit following me and I wouldn't have any real friends if I was always bashing what I hate. 
Life's too short to be miserable and on the defense.

Kentucky Brewed Tee's reached out to me to help promote their campaign! It's the Love More, Hate Less campaign they've been running for 3 years. In a world where everyone loves to promote what they hate, we need a little more love! 

I'm giving away one of these t-shirts to a person who deserves to have a little love thrown their way. Head over to my Instagram: faithannpatterson and leave a comment and tell me who you think needs a little love send to them and why!

My photographers are a 3 & 5 year old, I'm pretty impressed! Have a great day guys!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!