New Week, New Verse & How I Got My Blog Name


"I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations."

I can't read this verse without singing the children's hymn that goes with it. "I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing! I will sing! I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing of the mercies of the Lord!
Anybody else know it? Here's a video in case you don't. ha!


But seriously, the last couple weeks, God has shown Himself faithful once again. I love being one of His children. It's a comforting feeling to know that I don't have to go through this life by myself. God gave me a big wonderful family, husband, and some great friends on this Earth anddd I have the Holy Spirit with me everywhere I go. How amazing is that? Just like this verse, I want my kids, grandkids, and all the generations to come to know and witness the faithfulness of God in my life and in others around them!

Because God has always been faithful, I've tried to live my life by faith. Hence my blog name: 

Faith In All Things 

I learned early that when you just give your problems and worries to God, have faith, and wait: life is so much easier. How am I going to pay for a car? Where can I work? Where do I go for college? What will I major in? How will I pay for it? Where will I get a job after college? Who will I marry?Where will I live? I've had all those questions stress me out at one point in my life. Being a military girlfriend and now a wife for 2 1/2 years, the last 4 years have been filled with opportunities to fear, stress, and worry. Almost all of those situations were completely out of my control. So why fret? Why make it worse on yourself when you know God wants you to give your worries to Him in the first place? He wants to take care of them. He wants you to lean on Him for guidance and comfort. And I can tell you from experience, once that situation has passed and you look back at how it unfolded. Letting go and letting God was the best route you could have ever taken. I'm not perfect. There's been plenty of times, especially when Jaime was deployed that I was a nervous wreck and sick to my stomach for days because of something he went through or was getting ready to face. God doesn't want us to live like that. 

I don't know about you, but I'll keep on trusting Him with life's woes.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!