Wedding Details

I wouldn't consider my self super country. However when you live in the country, you naturally have gobs of mason jars in storage and hay bales are easy to get. Baby's breath and other filler flowers just go with that theme. So I ran with it, plus it was less expensive. My wonderful cousin Tiffany, who is also my photographer captured all the details for me!

The ring bearer carried my first real Bible.



My get-a-way dress and my wedding dress.

My bouquet and wedding shoes


The best wedding cake that I barely got to eat!



We borrowed the arch and burlap from a family friend who just had their wedding a couple months prior.






Tiffany and I wrapped wire around all these jars and twisted hooks into the tobacco sticks to hang the mason jars on. Cheap DIY project.


Small little candy table.


The dessert table since the cake was small.



My good friend Sydney made the grooms cake! She did an awesome job! I showed her some pictures from Pinterest and she did the rest!





A good friend from work Keeley, made these chocolate hearts. I got the stickers from Etsy.




Grandmother Ayres,  Mine,  My Moms, Nanny Ruff

We borrowed the burlap Mr. & Mrs. from a family friend.
I loved looking through these pictures and seeing all the detail. The day of the wedding, due to it raining before hand, I didn't get to see the final product until everyone else. That day is such blur, I'm so thankful for pictures.

How did you like the details? Did you do anything similar at your wedding? Check back soon for the Wedding Showers!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!