Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade











2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
16 oz Water
4 oz Lemonade
2 tsp sugar
1/8 tsp Vanilla

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boil water.
Remove from heat add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Add ice to a tall closable container. Add 8 oz tea and 2 oz of lemonade per serving. Shake well to mix. I got the recipe from here.

This recipe is for one cup, I made a half gallon pitcher of it and it didn't turn out like it should have. If I was better at converting measurments, it might have gone better. ha! Math was never my strong suite. Mine had too much vanilla and not enough lemonade. So if you decide to make a pitcher of it...make sure you buy enough lemonade and convert the measurements right. I was close though! I got one from Starbucks yesterday so I knew what theirs tasted like before I tried to make this coptcat version. I'm still gonna drink mine though! I think if I add just plain lemon juice it'll be almost perfect!

Let me know if you guys try it and if it turned out delicious! Also, if it does and you make a half gallon pitcher of it, send your recipe my way. ;) Use hashtag #FIATrecipes when you make it so I can see!

1 comment:

  1. It’s such a great post! Awesome! I like your style of writing and your photos!
    I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!