Life Lately on Instagram


One of my favorite brands of coffee! 

Outfit for a quick doctors appointment! 

Enjoying my last day as a 22 year old at the park with Charlie. 



Birthday Breakfast! 

My sweetheart taking me window shopping and out to dinner for my birthday. 

 My mom sent me the best cookies for my birthday! If you've never had Cheryl's cookies, you need to order them for the next occasion! Sugar cookies with buttercream frosting! Ah! To die for!

 Having leftover birthday donuts with my man for breakfast the next morning.

 Taking me to a matinee showing of Cinderella. It was so good! 

Grocery shopping time! 

You think this guy loves his green tea? Could we get a bigger box? ha! 

Running errands with the windows down. So much nicer when your hair isn't slapping your face! 

 Buying this quilt was a God moment! Head over to the my Instagram for the story!

Few of my favorite things! 

We took a little stroll to Starbucks in between loads of laundry. Such a beautiful day! 

 Went with a good friend to one of my favorite breakfast nooks in Emerald Isle called The Village Market!

I don't know if you guys know, but I work at a frozen yogurt joint called the Fuzzy Peach. I may be getting fatter with each shift I work. 

 Belated Birthday goodies arrived and I was super excited to see those brown packages.

Saturday morning snuggles. 

I wore this beautiful necklace in this past Sunday Style post. I love it! 

 We took Charlie to the park this past Saturday and it was beautiful! Love spending time together outdoors! Bring on the warm weather!

 The dot in the air is a plastic bottle filled with rocks. haha! She would play fetch all day if we let her!



Charlie loves riding around in Jaime's truck. 

 First bonfire of the year! Jaime is the best s'more maker!

 Breakfast in bed! The key to even yummier waffles is a dash of vanilla & cinnamon. The key to yummy syrup is to add a slab of butter in your dish and warm for a minute. So good!

 Baseball hats and pink lipstick--a few of my husband's favorite things!

 We ended up at a Dragway this sunday afternoon and we had such a good time!

I do love seeing this man of mine in a baseball hat too! 

There's my little life through Instagram squares as of late! If you don't follow me on Instagram already, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself! I love meeting my readers!
Have a fabulous day guys!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!