Sunday Style

It started snowing Tuesday; I wanted to do a little photo shoot since my photographer husband got to come home early. The snow turned to freezing rain once I was put together and had my outfits lined up. haha! So if you see little lines in the pictures-that's freezing rain coming down. It's a miracle that my hair stayed curled in between outfit changes!







The dress and boots have gold details so I paired it with gold earrings and watch. With an outfit like this (large scarf, details on cardigan, details on dress and boots) you want to keep your jewelry to a minimum so that you don't take away from the outfit.

Is anyone using Pinterest to aide in picking out their outfit for Church this morning?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!