Work Outfit Round Up

It's been a crazy busy couple of weeks trying to get all this camper life figured out. I don't really know where I'll find a job for the time we will be in Bowling Green and I'm kind sad I may not get to dress up every day anymore.  I don't think gypsies work, but since we're modern day gypsies, I guess that's just part of the gig.

Here's some outfits from the past two weeks that are totally "pin-able". People always tell me that I need to help them with their outfits, but the only tool I use is Pinterest!

Cardigan: Target / Cami: J Crew / Pants: Sam's Club / Necklace: Walmart 

Dress: Target / Scarf: Gifted-Arie

Cardigan: Target / White tank: Target / Earrings: Old Navy / Necklace: Groopdealz.com / Pants: Old Navy / Shoes: Target

Button up: Tommy Hilfiger / Pants: Old Navy / Necklace: Old Navy

Dress: J Crew / Necklace: Rocksbox / Husband's top: Marshall's / Dress Khaki's: Kohl's / His Watch: Fossil

Close up of detail and Rocksbox Necklace.

Cardigan: Ralph Lauren / Dress: Thirfted-Banana Republic / Necklace: Walmart

Cardigan: J Crew / Peplum: Forever 21 / Pants: Old Navy / Necklace: Rocksbox-Perry Street

Cardigan: New York and Company / Necklace: Jane.com / Dress: Gap

Scarf: Target / Navy Light Sweater: Banana Republic / Khaki Pants: Old Navy

Cardigan: Old Navy / Top: Sam's Club (borrowed from mom) / Pants: Boutique in NC

Light Pink Gingham: Old Navy / Necklace: Old Navy / Coral Skirt: J Crew

Cardigan: J Crew / Necklace: Jane.com / Pants: Old Navy / Sandals: Walmart

Cardigan: J Crew / Navy dress: Loft / Teardrop Necklace: Jane.com

Necklace: Rocksbox-Perry Street / Top: Jane.com / Skinny Jeggings: Walmart
As you can tell, I buy my clothes mainly at Old Navy, Target, and clearance racks at outlet stores. You don't have to pay extremely high for cute pieces. But I usually make sure whatever piece I do buy, that I can use it to make several different outfits. It helps you feel like your closet is bit bigger when you know you can make so many outfits with these pieces. Use Pinterest as a guide to help you make new outfits with clothes you already have! Don't let Pinterest fill you with jealously and discontentment. Find the good in everything, even social media. Have a wonderful Thursday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!