RocksBox


I received my Rocksbox package of goodies a couple weeks ago and have failed to get a post out until today! I've only had one day off since I started working. I'm so thankful for the jobs, just gotta work on when to schedule time to blog. I miss it!

This package was a winner-winner-chicken dinner! I requested a Kendra Scott tassel necklace and they pulled through for me! I love it! It's my new go-to necklace! It's stylish and simple! It was a must buy! As soon as I received it, I logged onto my Rocksbox account and used my Forever Spend to buy this beaut!


I also received this beautiful bracelet that would complete any outfit: dressed up or down! Of course bangles are in right now and this is the perfect addition to any gold arm party. I also used my Forever Spend money to buy this bracelet!


Last but definitely not least, they send me these adorable triangle studs! They would go perfect with that slate necklace they sent in my last package! If you are a "stud" girl like me, you would love them! They are a stylish way to dress up an outfit without over doing it! My kind of earrings...99% of the time.



You can use my code: faithnallthingsxoxo to get your first month FREE! You won't regret signing up! I know I sure haven't! Being a Rocksbox It Girl has been wonderful!

Enjoy your Saturday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!