Couples Road Trip Questionnaire


We've been on the road quite a bit since Jaime moved back to America from Okinawa in 2013. We lived in North Carolina for a year and a half collectively. Now we live about 2 1/2 hours away from home. Needless to say, we have spent many many hours in the car together. You'd think we have asked each other every question possible, but nope! I came across this questionnaire after our last road trip. We either listen to music, sit in silence (I know that sounds weird but when you're both content, it's peaceful), or we ask each other random questions usually leading up to the future & planning. So I got on Pinterest and found these questions which were fun and helped us learn a little more about each other. Yes, even after 5 1/2 years together, we are still learning about each other.

Here are our questions and answers!

What is your first, single memory of me?

J: Standing next the bed of my truck the night of the football game and talking to you after the game.
F: Watching you stride into the cafeteria in your blue stripped button up. I thought to myself, who is that hottie? Major crushing going on.

What is your favorite way to be kissed?

J: On the forehead.
F: Slowly.

What is your guilty pleasure?

J: Pizza
F: Online Shopping

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

J: Pralines and Cream
F: Black Raspberry Chocolate chunk

What is your favorite thing to do together?

J: Laying next to each other and watch Netflix or a movie.
F: Just being together is my favorite.

Do you prefer sweet or salty?

J: Sweet.
F: Sweet

Which of my physical features do you like best?

J: Your face.
F: Face and Back muscles.

When do you feel most loved?

J: When with our family.
F: When I'm wanted, needed, or missed.

What brings you the most happiness?

J: Being with you, a clean house, getting my back rubbed, and a clean truck.
F: Seeing you come home each night.

What is your biggest worry?

J: Not being successful & happy.
F: Not being able to have kids.

What is your least favorite chore?

J: Laundry
F: Dishes & cleaning my car

What can I do to make your life easier?

J: Clean up after yourself.
F: Put away everything back where you got it.

What do you think you’ll enjoy most about being a parent one day?

J: Hearing the word "Daddy"
F: Everything! Being pregnant, birthing, holding, feeding, snuggling, teaching, etc.

What qualities made you fall in love with me?

J: Your sweetness, beauty, passion, beliefs, and thoughtfulness.
F: Your kind heart, manners, gentleman-ness, connect with all my family members, your drive and goals.

What is your favorite movie of all time?

J: 7 Pounds
F: Ever After

Do you prefer mountains or the beach?

J: Beach
F: Beach...duh!

Sunscreen or Tanning Oil?

J: Tanning Oil...on dat booty.
F: First I sunscreen and then I use tanning oil. Except when life guarding-ONLY sunscreen!

Shake hands or hug?

J: HUGS!
F: Shake Hands

What is your favorite sport?

J: Watching-football, playing-baseball and dodgeball.
F: Playing-tennis, watching-football.

Night our or night in?

J: Night In
F: Night out

What do you like best about yourself?

J: Love/hate relationship with how Kind I am to people.
F: My personality

Minivan or SUV?

J: SUV
F: SUV

What do you look forward to most in life?

J: Having our own house and family.
F: Having babies and building my dream house

Adventure or relaxation?

J: Both
F: Adventure

Snuggle or just make out?

J: Snuggle
F: Make out

What does your dream date night include?

J: Blanket, Sunset, Netflix
F: Strolling the streets of Santorini hand in hand with a baby bump 


Hope you enjoyed our fun road trip questions and getting to know us a little bit better. Ask your hunny bunny these questions on your next road trip! It's fun and healthy to learn more about each other. 
Have a great weekend guys! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!