Book No. 5: A Moment of Weakness



Last week, this was all I did when baby girl took her naps. The three older sisters were gone for the week and I got a lot of good book reading and coffee/green tea sipping in! I love being a Nanny. Speaking of, I'll be looking for a new Nanny job to start when we come back from vaca next month. Another family with a baby preferably, it helps curve that baby ache in my heart and makes the wait a little more bearable.

Another book review! Holla!

So this was a quick and easy read. The plot wasn't too hard to figure out but I was still intrigued and wanted to finish it. Even christians have moments of weakness. I like that this book has shown how God forgives and loves His children despite our downfalls. Karen Kingsbury is a great writer and I love her easy-read kind of books.

I'm currently reading one of her best sellers: Angels Walking. This one has been a little hard for me to get into, maybe because I'm not a big sports fan, especially when it comes to baseball. So for the first quarter of it, I've been bored. But I'll keep reading and let you know how it goes!

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!