Huge Thank You

My brother Jacob has made it possible for this blog to have launched this week! He's the one who's done just about everything for this blog and we're still working on more ideas. I appreciate his hard work and juggling the blog in-between homework & class!

He's a graphic design major and is doing this on the side as a extra income. What college kid doesn't need a little extra change? Of course this gives him even more experience in the field he'll make a career out of. Email me: faithnallthings{at}yahoo{dot}com for his contact info!

Pensacola Pier

They love each other.

Some of my favorite men.

We enjoyed our vacation in Pensacola and hanging out with Jacob while he's down there for college.



Thanks again Jacob! I really appreciate it!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!