Rocksbox It Girl


Have you ever heard of RocksBox? Much like other boxed monthly subscribtions it can become addictive! However, this subscription is unlike anything you've ever heard of! They let you borrow premium jewelry! With brands like Perry Street, House of Harlow, Kendra Scott, Gorjana, and several more! When you're done having fun with the three pieces they send you, send them back with the prepaid shipping label they give you! You can reuse the packaging bag they send it in too! It's easy and fun! You take a style survey when you first sign up so they can put pieces in your box that you will actually want to wear--so smart!

 This a Perry Street Statement necklace and I kind of just love it! You can dress it up or dress it down! I'm such a sucker for statement necklaces!

 I've always been a stud earring kind of gal. So this beautiful Gorjana Pristine circle stud earrings are sooo me! Plus I'm obsessed with all gold everything! Maybe I should use the $10 Shine Spend money they give you each month to go towards these beauties!


 I haven't always been a bracelet kind of girl but I've found a new love and appreciation for them! I started with watches and now I love have "arm parties" This gold and white cuff will go great with just about anything I own! Cannot wait to style it! Probably will wear it with my Easter outfit Sunday!

Top and Shorts from J. Crew Factory

Here's how I styled my gorgeous necklace. We were out and about running a bizillion errands before we move next Wednesday and I was feeling dressy casual.




For the next 3 weeks, my friends and family have the opportuinity to get their first month free! Why not try it out! You can cancel your subscription at any time! Just use the code: faithnallthingsxoxo and you are set! Head over to their website now and check them out! This was just too good not to share! Have a great Wednesday friends!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!