Sunday Style









Dress: Old Navy here  // Cardigan: Old Navy here // Necklace: Groopdealz // Wedges: Dillard's

Happy Easter! I'm so thankful we still live in a country where we can reflect on Jesus' burial and resurrection. He's still very much alive and will be back for us one day.

On a complete opposite note, has Old Navy stepped up their game over the last few years or what? I remember not liking going into Old Navy when I was younger and never wanting to buy their clothes. Now, a good chunk of my wardrobe is from there. Jaime saw this dress and surprised me with it on my birthday a couple weeks ago! He is so thoughtful and sweet. I've been waiting for a warm and special day to wear it. Enjoy your loved ones today and thank God for them. I've spent several Easter's without Jaime, so glad we don't have to spend holidays apart anymore.

Have a wonderful Easter guys!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!