Rocksbox 3 & 4

Can I just say how much I love Rocksbox and am so thankful for the opportunity they gave me to be an #RBItGirl?

I've been getting to try out their box program for the past couple months completely complimentary and it has been so much fun! Because I'll be moving on to our new adventure, I won't get to try many more boxes...or be able to check my mail very often for that matter. But I wanted to share the last two boxes I received.











Aren't these jewels some beauties?!

You can try their box program for your first month FREE if you use my code: { faithnallthingsxoxo}.

The best part is, you can try the jewelry out for a day or two; return it with the prepaid label and get another box. You can do that as many times as you want during the month and if you don't want to continue, you can cancel at any time. But really, why would you want to cancel this fun subscription box!?

Enjoy my lovely readers!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!