New Week, New Verse

{via.}
"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." 1 John 1:9

I start my lifeguard classes today! While it's exciting, it also a little scary! I may actually have to save someone's life this summer. I know these classes are to help and prepare me so I know exactly what to do when/if the time comes. While it's been 15 years since their last rescue, it could still happen and it could happen on my watch. After the last day of training, I hope I feel confident and ready to take on this new job. I'll be repeating this verse probably the whole summer. "the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." How comforting is that?! He is with me in the deep end, the shallow end, sitting out in the sun, biking to and from work, etc. I pray that He also watches over me in the tanning area of all this too. While I may be brown as a berry this summer, I also want to make sure I'm wearing plenty of sunscreen and I save my skin from potential danger.

Hope you have a great Monday! Can't wait to tell you how Week 2 in the camper went!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!