"The Military Wife"-featured on Blooms!

Hey guys! I've been working with Nancy and I am being featured on their blog today: Blooms by Essential Detail.  Head on over for a quick read!

She has the absolute cutest boutique that also doubles as a florist! If you are in the La Grange, KY area, I would definitely head over to shop around or pick up a bouquet for a special friend in your life.
Blooms by Essential Details





I think I see some cute decor for the camper! Especially these succulent terrarium.

Faith In All Things have been featured on Blooms Pinterest page in their Newsletter board. I'm so excited to be working with Nancy! I shared my homemade laundry detergent recipe with Nancy and I wanted to share it with my readers! I went off of this recipe.

Lint Basket & Apothecary Jar from Marshall's //  Monogram Tablespoon- Kirkland's

1 (4 lb. 12 oz) box of Borax
1 (3lb. 7 oz) box of Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda 
1 (3lb.) container of Oxyclean
2 (14.1 oz) Zote or Fels Naptha Soap bars
1 (4 lb.) box of Arm and Hammer Baking Soda
Fabric Enhancer (optional): 
Based on your preference: Scentsy Washer Wiffs, Purex Crystals, Downy Unstoppables, etc.

1. Grate soap bars with cheese grater or food processor.
2. Mix all ingredients in large bucket.
3. Use 2-4 tbsp. per load.

All ingredients except the baking soda can be found in the detergent isle at Walmart and some Target stores carry it. I bought the Scentsy Washer Wiffs from my personal Scentsy supplier and they work great. I will say that grating the soap bars was the hardest part. I actually sweat while doing it. haha! I don't have those mom arm muscles yet. I used my cheese grater because it clumped up in my food processor. However, my food processor is a small appliance and probably isn't made to cut through something that hard. I also mixed everything in a 5 gallon bucket from Lowe's and then filled my cute apothecary jar. Makes laundry a little more fun to do! I made my first batch January 16th and am no where near the end of it. It is supposed to last over a year for a family of two! We shall see!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!