Southern Belle Glitz



I am so excited to be working with Southern Belle Glitz! The owner is an entrepreneur from Lexington, KY and you all know how much I love working with local businesses!

If you haven't noticed already, I love wearing costume jewelry! I love the statement pieces, delicate pieces, edgy pieces and everything in between! Jewelry always dresses up the simplest of outfits. I like putting outfits together that any ole gal could but by adding a touch of glitz pulls it together with minimal effort.

Southern Belle Glitz has some of the prettiest pieces I've seen from an online boutique. I would seriously wear all they offer.

Check out these beauties!

Shop this one!


Shop this one!

Shop these adorable earrings!

Shop this one!
They even have these adorable headbands!
For my Kentucky girls who love their UK Blue but need their bling!
KY Blue studs!
Who doesn't love a good home state necklace?
For my engaged friends and followers still needing to pop the question to their closest gals! The packaging is to die for.
What an adorable way to ask!

These are so classy!
Every purchase comes with a personal handwritten note from the owner of the boutique herself! Shipping is a flat $3 in the United States! Check out their blog, Facebook, Twitter, or even their Instagram! They post cute ways to wear the jewelry and even let their followers in on secret sales that aren't publicly advertised!

The best part about all of this is that I have a discount code for you guys!

Just use {{ THANKUFAITH10 }} and get 10% of your order!

Happy shopping ladies! I can't wait to receive my goodies!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!