Hot Pepper Peach Dip


Tired of seeing food yet? No, me neither! I'm a foodie. I need all three meals plus snacks and I get a little 'hangry' when I haven't ate in a while. 

Speaking of snacks...I have a yummy little dip that you can whip up in a jiffy for any gatherings. Would be perfect for all the upcoming holiday parties! Not to mention that it's a camper friendly appetizer to make. Just 6 ingredients that don't take up too much space.

Nancy from Blooms Boutique sent me this delicious jar of hot pepper peach preserves and I knew I just had to make it for one of the Thanksgiving dinners my husband and I are going to. We've been taste testing it and it is delicious! 





Ingredients

1 jar of Rothchilds Hot Pepper Peach Preserves
2 packages of cream cheese
2-3 jalapeno peppers minced
1/4 cup onion minced
Lawry's Season Salt to taste
Chopped Pecans or Shredded Cheese-optional



Directions

Soften cream cheese. Combine cream cheese & add next three ingredients. Add season salt to taste. Mix until creamy. Place saran wrap inside of a small mixing bowl and pour mixture in bowl. Let refrigerate for an hour. Flip bowl on top of a platter, peel saran wrap off. Sprinkle cheese or pecans on top. Bring to room temperature and serve. Enjoy with crackers, pretzels, or straight off a spoon. ;)



Tomorrow is Shop Small Saturday! Support a small business in La Grange, KY. Bloom's also has the jar of preserves online, among many other goodies like this Dixie Soul shirt! 



Make a difference in your community and shop small friends! Happy shopping and eating! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!