It's my One Year Blogversary!

Pic: Pinterest

Yay! I've had my blog for a whole year! It's crazy it passed by so fast!

I hope my blog grows this next year right along beside me! So look forward to more recipes, outfits, DIY's, and everyday happenings from #PattersonsAdventure. If you are new or haven't been following since I started my blog: WELCOME!

Here are some of my top blog posts to get you started! They help you get to know me and my blog!

My First and Only Love (Part One) with 1,406 views

My First and Only Love (Part Two) with 1,533 views

My First and Only Love (Part Three) with 1,241 views

Making the Best of It: Camp LeJeune Edition with 1,041 views

Homemade Window Cleaner with 1,640 views

"You're gonna be hobos!" with 1,445 views

At the end of my first year blogging, I had 113 posts with my blog being viewed 64,118 times! I hope to double both those numbers and gain more followers and friends!

Not only is this a place I can record memories during the year but a place I can connect with you guys.

What would you all like to see more of on Faith In All Things? 

Please feel free to comment or shoot me an email or message. I'd love to hear from you!

Today I also start my custom meal plan & work out plan from my friend and personal trainer Ashlee. No, it's not pills, wraps, shakes, etc. She and I believe in losing weight the healthiest way possible and that is to simple work out and eat healthy. I used her services when my husband deployed in 2014 and I was training for my marathon. The fittest and healthiest I've ever been, was that summer!
The proof is in the pudding.
From the beginning, after month #1, after month #2.


Shoot her a message if this is something you'd be interested in. I was the happiest I've ever been and I'm so looking forward to that!

Have a great Monday! Thanks again for following my blog this past year! I appreciate you all!





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!