Book No. 4: Leaving Time


It was only fitting to use this picture because I read most of this by the pool or while I was floating in it. Ah! Yes, summer time is my favorite.

This was such a good book! I stayed captivated through out the whole thing. My mind was blown on the end and even after I finished it, I couldn't wrap my mind around it. Did not see the ending coming! The book is about a young teenage girl looking for her mother and the mystery of her disappearance. She connects with two completely different individuals to help her with her search. I learned more about elephants than I ever have which gave this novel a fun twist as well.

There were a few curse words so be advised for young teenagers wanting to read. Definitely a great read though! I highly recommend! I can't wait to read more books written by Jodi Picoult. 
Hope you all are having a great week and summer so far. ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!