New Week, New Verse


"Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's." vs. 5

It is only the favor and grace of God that can give satisfaction to our souls. We can gorge ourselves with things of this world, but nothing will truly fill us up.

I remember my grandmother asking the girls in her Sunday School class to memorize Psalm 103-1-5. She told us a time verse 5 came to her. She was out in the hot field hoeing tobacco when her little brother Paul came running with a mason jar of water and cornbread. She said they would kiss his little dimpled cheeks and be so thankful to see him with "good things." You just never know when verses we memorize will come back to you! They were renewed after that snack!

I've really enjoyed challenging myself with last week's verse. It came to me several times through out the week. I didn't know on Monday that by Friday we would be buying a vehicle! We definitely needed God's wisdom on that! We've prayed about our decision and are happy with it! I'm looking forward to this week and all that is in store. I'm thankful I get to hang out with my husband who has the day off today! Praise God for all the little blessings along the way! 

Enjoy your Monday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!