Homemade Baby Wipes

We cannot survive in this house without baby wipes. I know, I know, we don't even have kids yet! We used to get them in bulk at Sam's, which is a great money saver. But I wanted to save even more and use what I already had in the house. We had a small bottle of baby wash our neighbor gave us from when Charlie was a puppy. So why not? It didn't cost me anything extra. Guess what? So far we like them! They aren't are thick and durable feeling but, they do the job! 





I saved this Oxi Clean bucket from when I made my homemade laundry detergent which was a perfect fit for the paper towels.

Bucket or Bowl with a top that seals
1 cup of warm water
1 tablespoon of Coconut oil
1 tablespoon of baby wash (brand doesn't matter)

Mix the water, coconut oil, and baby wash in a bowl. Cut roll of paper towels to fit the bucket it will go in. Take cardboard roll out of the middle and the paper towels naturally come up with it. Pull one and use. Secure lip on to lock moisture in! I used this tutorial as my guide.

Ever made homemade baby wipes? How did you make them? Do you like or love them?

2 comments:

  1. Love this, I'm going to need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do, let me know how you like them! :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave sweet and encouraging comments!